This blog was created to be an encouraging, uplifting and joyful space on the web. I highly value the thoughts and opinions of readers (and LOVE hearing your input, thoughts and ideas!) I simply ask that comments left on this blog be uplifting, encouraging and respectful to everyone.
The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) published their guidelines and expectations about sharing testimonials to protect all of us (thank you FTC!) from advertisements that could be misleading and have been paid for by an individual or company. Because this blog is a source of income where posts are periodically shared with testimonials about certain products, affiliate links, etc. I wanted to be sure to disclose this helpful information to you.
- All opinions and suggestions are absolutely 100% my own.
- This blog is a source of income where I love sharing and promoting products that our family personally uses from other brands and businesses.
- Any product that is promoted or talked about is something that we have personally used and feel would add value and benefit to readers and in most cases make life simpler. 🙂
- My goal in finding products that I recommend is to search, purchase and use those items (because our family needs them) and then recommend those products to readers (to save you time searching for the same exact thing.)
- I don’t accept requests for sponsored posts unless it is for a product that we already use or find great benefit in starting to use.
- I would never recommend a product that I thought was a waste of money or would not add benefit to readers’ lives.
Integrity, authenticity, and trust are very important to me. I strive to share simple and beneficial ideas on this blog and, at times, I receive a profit to cover the expense of my time and research in writing and curating posts on this site. No amount of income generated from this blog is more important to me than your trust and enthusiasm for the content that I write and share here at, An Inviting Home.