We love Mr. Potato head so much around here that he got TWO bins!
- The toys can quickly be organized to make playing with items more accessible BUT can also get tossed into any bin and sorted later to keep toys off of the floor.
- I was able to bring in some pops of color and get away from all of the brown going on.
- A GREAT price! The bins cost $1.40 each ($1 for the bin & $.40 for the label) so I have no worries about replacing bins in the future if one gets broken (oh YES, I bought extra.)
- I love that the bins don’t go all of the way to the top because it is super easy to toss toys back in and GO!
- We can easily switch out our toys by removing a set and then adding something new and making a new label is super easy.
- The kids are learning how to be responsible with their toys and they can find them which is half the battle, right? 🙂
Sharing this at:
The Shabby Creek Cottage, The Real Thing Coake Family, Living Well Spending Less, House of Hepworths, May Richer Fuller Be, House of Rose, It’s Overflowing, Tutes & Tea Parties, Home Stories A to Z, Remodelaholic, Organizing Made Fun, A Thoughtful Place, I Heart Organizing, Thrifty Decor Chick